LIVE from the studio THIS is SCS Pilates Connection!!
Can’t join us in person? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
We are officially offering LIVE STREAM versions of some of our in-studio classes!
Here’s how you register:
- Go to the schedule in MindBody.
- Select the studio style class version with LIVE STREAM in the title.
- You can use whatever package you have for in studio classes to join via live stream.
- If you registered 24 hours before class start time you will receive a live stream email link 30 minutes before your session starts. If you signed up after the 30 minute mark you will get an automated email 2-3 minutes after registering.
- When it’s time for class to start grab your laptop, iPad or cell phone, click the link in your email and you’re good to go!
A few things to keep in mind:
- Please be sure to have your camera on and once class gets started your microphone muted. This will reduce the echo in the room.
- The trainer will not be providing corrections to the clients via live stream, so be sure to listen to our cues…SHOULDERS DOWN, ABS IN, BOOTYS ON!
- Anything can be modified, get creative!
Having trouble getting the video to work?
- Make sure you’re using Google Chrome
- Make sure you have an updated version of that internet browser
- Be sure your phone is charged
- Be sure your camera is on and you allow MindBody to access your camera
- Make sure you only have one account with us — some clients have two accounts which poses an issue
- If you continue to have issues please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in person or virtually soon!
Shape up for summer!
Summer’s right around the corner, but there’s still time to get in shape for swimsuit season! We are offering our new Summer Shape Up package designed to get you bikini ready in no time!
This package includes:
5 Pilates equipment style classes and 10 Pilates studio style classes for just $275! A HUGE savings!
We look forward to helping you feel your best all summer long! Register for classes quickly! Spots are filling up!
**This package expires 60 days after purchase, no exceptions. It is recommended that clients who are new to equipment style classes do the Intro Client Package before beginning sessions.
Refresh your summer wardrobe at our Summer Shape Up Sidewalk Sale!
Saturday, June 20th from 4:30pm to 7pm we will be having a sidewalk sale during our Summer Shape Up Circuit!
Whether you’re coming to workout or not head on over to the studio to shop! Lord knows we could all use some new clothes after shutdown!
Regular priced clothing
One item 30% off
Two items 40% off
Three items or more 50% off
One item 55% off
Two items 65% off
Three or more items 75%
*Toe-Sox not included in this sale
Guess who’s back, back again!
That’s right! We are so excited to announce that we are officially reopening as of Monday, June 15th! We are so ready to be back in the studio and we can’t wait to see all of your smiling faces! We can’t wait for the big reveal either…we’ve repainted, remodeled, reorganized and reconfigured the entire studio and we’re so happy with the results!
Here’s our plan for reopening:
- Studio style classes have been reduced to six clients per class
- Equipment style classes will remain as groups of up to four — however, the equipment has been moved so they are six feet apart from each other
- Clients may wait in their car until their class start time
- If you prefer not to use the lockers please keep your stuff to a minimum and you can bring it with you to your session
- If you would prefer to bring your own mat or other small equipment (weights, balls, fitness circles, etc.) you are more than welcome to do so
- Masks are welcome in all the lobby, however masks will not be permitted during your workout
- For those of you who are unable to return to the studio at this time we will still be offering some virtual classes
- Livestream classes will be offered as well — does your favorite class have a waitlist? You can join in on the fun from home!
Due to limited class sizes and overwhelming demand we anticipate that schedule to fill up quickly! We will be officially launching our schedule at 10am on Tuesday, June 9th! So be sure to be at your computer ready to grab your spot!*please keep in mind, the studio will have multiple classes going on at a time but class sized have been reduced so keep the amount of clients in the studio limited at all times
Should you have any issues registering or any issues with your package please call the studio at 586-772-7272 Francesca will be in studio ready to assist you with any issues you may have!
We are so excited to be back and we can’t wait to see you all in person — or some still virtually!
Celebrate your man this weekend!
In honor of Father’s Day and Men’s Health Awareness Month bring your dude to ANY studio class this Thursday, June 18th through Sunday, June 21st for FREE!
*he MUST be a new client and you must preregister
Hurry! Space is limited! Register online or call the studio!
Woah, we’re half way there! Woah-oh, livin’ on a prayer!!
Well, hopefully we’re more than half way there, but you get the point!
Yesterday we got some encouraging news about the restaurants and bars opening down here and Northern cities likely transitioning to Phase 5 of the Michigan Safe Start Plan later this week. Therefore, we’re hoping the studio won’t be too far behind!
We’ve had tons of questions on when we’re opening, what we’re doing to practice social distancing and ton’s more!
Please keep in mind AS SOON AS we have the go-ahead from the Governor we will be opening! We are ready and rarin’ to go!
Keep an eye out for an announcement on all of the changes we’ve made in the studio — we’ve repainted, we’ve remodeled and we’ve reorganized!
Also, regardless of your plan for once we’re able to open, please let us know one of two things…
- If you’re ready to come back, please let us know if you need your package extended
- If you want to wait to come back please let the studio or your trainer know so we can plan accordingly
And don’t forget…ALL REGULAR priced packages are 15% off through Friday, June 12th!
We miss you like crazy! And as always, please get in touch with us with any questions!
We’ve had a lot of requests for recommendations for small equipment — balls, weights and circles, OH MY! This way clients can bring their own stuff to class and won’t have to worry about sharing! Also, if you would like to bring your own gloves, towel, or yoga style block as a head prop, with you for your workout go right ahead! Masks are welcome in the lobby, but please, no masks during your workout!
Also, if you would rather not use a locker please limit your person items and you can bring them with you to your session!
Please note: your own small equipment is NOT required, but if you would prefer to bring your own you are more than welcome!
Here’s the list:
Stott Pilate Fitness Circle (here)
2 lb hand weights (here)
Small triad ball (here)
Swiss ball (here) *make sure you get the right size for you
Pilates mat (here)
Long bands (here)
Loop bands (here)
Foam roller (here)
Pilates equipment straps (here)
Yoga block (here)
Nitrile gloves (here)
|We need your help to get Pilates studios reclassified as boutique fitness studios or microgyms!|
Due to our ability to better able practice social distancing we feel as though we should not be lumped in with large gyms. Therefore, it is our hope to get this passed, allowing us to open sooner!
Please take a quick second to sign the petition!
We greatly appreciate all of your support throughout all this and can’t wait to see you soon!
As we move toward reopening we want to fill you in on what we’ve been doing in the studio and what’s been keeping us busy!
It’s crazy how fast time flies and let us tell you, we are so excited to be back in the studio hopefully soon! And to answer the age old question, we will be ready to open as soon as we’re given the go-ahead! So be prepared to be back in your favorite classes in no time!
While you’ve been away we’ve been making some major upgrades to the studio, and we’re LOVING the results! The studio has gotten a face-lift in the best way — new paint, new lobby, new layout and much much more!
We have been taking every precaution necessary to ensure your safety when we return. The studio has been deep cleaned from top to bottom and our cleaning crew is on deck to help us maintain all of it. As you know, us girls work tirelessly to keep the studio clean and keep a safe, friendly environment.
Here’s our plan to ensure social distancing:
- The studio has a whole new lay out! Just bear with us trainers, you know we’re not good with directions and counting to begin with, let alone when the studio has a whole new vibe! 😉
- Studio style classes will be limited to six clients per class
- Some trainers will be doing virtual sessions as their schedule allows
- Clients are more than welcome to wait in their car until their class start time
We absolutely will be pushing package expiration dates out, so don’t you worry! For all studio monthly unlimited clients your package will be extended three weeks from the studio open date. This will allow you at least one week lag time to finish up the remaining two weeks of your package. If you purchased your package close to our 3/16/20 closure date we will be extending your package accordingly.
Here’s what we ask of you:
- Let us know if you need an extension on your package. Aside from our monthly unlimited packages we will extending packages on an as needed basis. I.E. if your package is expired we happily will extend it, however if you will have enough time to finish it up before it expires we will leave it as be! If you need your package extended please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible this way we can ensure you’re able to sign up for classes without interruption
- Let your trainer or the know if you plan on holding off returning once the studio opens
- Sign this petition! https://bit.ly/36fXxcH Please please please! This petition aims to reclassify Pilates studios as boutique fitness studios (which we are) preventing us from being lumped in with gyms!
- Contact us with any questions/concerns
- Stay well!