As we move toward reopening we want to fill you in on what we’ve been doing in the studio and what’s been keeping us busy!
It’s crazy how fast time flies and let us tell you, we are so excited to be back in the studio hopefully soon! And to answer the age old question, we will be ready to open as soon as we’re given the go-ahead! So be prepared to be back in your favorite classes in no time!
While you’ve been away we’ve been making some major upgrades to the studio, and we’re LOVING the results! The studio has gotten a face-lift in the best way — new paint, new lobby, new layout and much much more!
We have been taking every precaution necessary to ensure your safety when we return. The studio has been deep cleaned from top to bottom and our cleaning crew is on deck to help us maintain all of it. As you know, us girls work tirelessly to keep the studio clean and keep a safe, friendly environment.
Here’s our plan to ensure social distancing:
- The studio has a whole new lay out! Just bear with us trainers, you know we’re not good with directions and counting to begin with, let alone when the studio has a whole new vibe! 😉
- Studio style classes will be limited to six clients per class
- Some trainers will be doing virtual sessions as their schedule allows
- Clients are more than welcome to wait in their car until their class start time
We absolutely will be pushing package expiration dates out, so don’t you worry! For all studio monthly unlimited clients your package will be extended three weeks from the studio open date. This will allow you at least one week lag time to finish up the remaining two weeks of your package. If you purchased your package close to our 3/16/20 closure date we will be extending your package accordingly.
Here’s what we ask of you:
- Let us know if you need an extension on your package. Aside from our monthly unlimited packages we will extending packages on an as needed basis. I.E. if your package is expired we happily will extend it, however if you will have enough time to finish it up before it expires we will leave it as be! If you need your package extended please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible this way we can ensure you’re able to sign up for classes without interruption
- Let your trainer or the know if you plan on holding off returning once the studio opens
- Sign this petition! https://bit.ly/36fXxcH Please please please! This petition aims to reclassify Pilates studios as boutique fitness studios (which we are) preventing us from being lumped in with gyms!
- Contact us with any questions/concerns
- Stay well!